Do you feel you have gone as far as you can with your current company?
Does your current company care more about you or their bottom line?
At Countertops 101 sales are our lifeblood and we are looking for a talented individual that loves serving others and helping them find solutions to their problems. We do not want a “sales” person, we want an individual that can deliver a truly remarkable experience to each and every customer – whether they buy or not.
We offer an industry leading commission program that puts you in control of your life. The harder you work the more you make. We do not cap our commission plans. We want you to succeed! You will never hear us complaining that our sales team makes too much.
Do you have a college degree? Countertop industry experience? We really don’t care. What we do care about is that you are dedicated to delivering incredible customer service, act with integrity, are detail oriented and have a great work ethic. All the countertop stuff….. we can teach that to the right person. After all this is a countertop sales position not brain surgery.
We cannot teach characteristics like integrity, work ethic, attention to detail, or a servant heart. In today’s society these traits are fleeting, but if you embody them, have a passion for serving and a desire to succeed both personally and financially, we want to talk with you.
We encourage you to learn more about our company at: www.Countertops101.com
- Ability to effectively work independently and pro-actively at home, at a customer’s or at the showroom
- Use expenses responsibly to entertain clients in various social settings, such as kitchen parties, and industry events to increase Countertops 101 brand awareness and build relationships
- Follow up with customers and educate them on countertop materials and the Countertops 101 experience
- Provide excellent sales and customer service
- Provide samples for specific residential projects
- Actively participate in retail marketing events, trade shows and parties
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding and achieve a knowledge of changes within the design industry
- Identify and participate in residential trade shows to increase brand recognition
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape to leverage and communicate Countertops 101’s value to our partners
- Manage and maintain the accuracy of activity reports, database records and other data within Salesforce
- Draw and quote residential countertops for customers using cloud based software
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Dallas based sales rep
- Dedicated to serving the customer
- Strong business knowledge and financial acumen
- Strong sales skills
- Proven track record of being customer-focused
- Ability to build strong professional relationships
- Presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Superior organizational skills
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work from a home office (phone, etc. supplied by company)
- Ability to travel (DFW metro area – no overnight)
- Ability to work extended and varying hours as needed
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, CounterGo)
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and cover letter to Hello [at] Countertops101.com.